Reviews for Civil
Amaranth of Grey chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
A title? Hmm. Sorry, can't help you on that one. Two reasons, first of all I am apposed to changing anything once it is up here. Editting is something I do not stand for. If I must do it at school- such drudgery shall not follow into my other worlds which I try to keep separate. Secondly, not knowing where exactly you come from writing this, what justice would I do to suggest some hairbrain idea? Besides, creativity is on strike. Writers block is a chronic about the world we live in today? Hmm... from what I see, things aren't going to get much better. Leaves you feeling comfy huh? (sarcasm rears its ugly head). Yes already I've gotten this far- but have left no indication of whether or not I have positive or negative thoughts towards your poem/statement. Accept a review of ambivalance and call me a fluffy bunny. Am I a fluffy bunny yet?anyways, to comment on your work in whole, I read that bit you had about wiccans and one comment you made had me laughing. 'learn to use the laws of physics' or something like that. Brutal! Very humorous. Seldom does anybody come out and vocalize contempt in such a manner that makes everybody laugh, you did this in little goth punk as well. I am curious to see who will make the ranks next. And I will not be in the least surprised it if is those who leave painfully long responces that have nothing to do about the stuff now I am going to annoy the hell out of someone else by leaving a painfully long responce that goes nowhere. Leaving the reader exasperated.
Apollyion chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Well from a content point of view, this was quite disturbing and a little ridiculous. You seem oppose to civilization and in favor of anrachial chaos. You forget what civilization is, the exact opposite of chaos. It is views like this that stir up trouble. From a structure point of view, your grammar seems a bit contrived and your spacing between verses makes no sense.
strawberry-toast chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
much liked. you could call it... Civilization. or... As if We Matured... i like that. not nessasarily good for this poem... gets distracted by idea... or you could call it Uncivilized... wanders away
sunscraped chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Yes, we most certainly took a nose dive since those times. Perhaps you should title it... Civil Obscenity? I don't know... I suck with titles. Good job, though, and you actually modified the layout... thank goodness...!