Reviews for Fiery Blossoms
angelheart chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
aw you just had to leave it as a cliffhanger didnt you? *pouts* your story is so good! its just so cute _ but how come you havent updated? aw i hope you update soon coz ill be waiting and reviewing you non stop until there are more updates DUPDATE SOON!
Shikaido Yuki chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
Waiting for your next chapter! Update soon and keep up the good work!
dragonfire-lina144 chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
...And here I am with your eightieth review! X3 Anyway, a very well-written chapter with plenty of suspense; I don't want anything bad to happen to Haru-san!

And yes, there are some similarities between your dialouge and Fruit's Basket's speech patterns. But otherwise, I see nothing out of place.
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
OMG! I loved your story! I was sitting on the edge of my seat reading it the entire time. I got so wrapped up in it my mom had to scream at me to get my attention so that I'd make dinner lol. Please write more! This is one anime fan girl that is going to be a loyal fan of your writing. Hope to see more greatness!
Lanori chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
Okay, sorry for the flame, but I really can't stand plagiarists, and the resemblences were uncanny. I'm glad to see you've made a twist of your own. Good luck with the rest of your story.
Tauskigirl chapter 9 . 5/9/2005
HEY PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon I really like reading your stories and I wish you would write more The stories is getting even betterSayonara-Tauski Girl
latingurl101 chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
plz! keep writing! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Russ-Xavier chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
hey,i've been reading ur story for a while now and i must say that it is very VERY good!I've only read up to chapter 6 but i've just printed out 7-9 so i should be up to speed i drew a pic of haru,hope u dont mind,i'll send it to u and plz check out my stories PLZ! if u do u get a cookie! _

-Russell-Downing.
Summer Air chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
I absolutely love this story! *_* Please more! :)
xbluxmoonx chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
Great chapter! This is turning out really great! Update soon, though, cuz this is really good! :)
TauskiGirl chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
WHAT! THAT IS A CLIFF HANGER SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGING HERE PLEASE!
xbluxmoonx chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Aww, this was pretty good. Seriously, very great. Great story, keep it up!
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Hey, this was a pretty good chapter!
Destiny852 chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
Woah...angst...LOVIN' IT!
Apple Dumpling chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
Alright a new chapter! Ooh! Conflict with a hot evil character. I have a sort of weak spot for guys with blood red hair. - Sorry if my last post sounded flame-ish. It certainly wasn't my intention. Just a random observations, really. I don't mind if there are a few minor similarities. I liked Fruits Basket!

~ Apple Dumpling