Reviews for I Once Had A Friend: A True Story
leise chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Niceley written. I almost started crying when you were talking about how you and your friend would stay up and talk about all kinds of things that were important to you. I am trueley blessed to have such good friends in my life. This story definetly reminded me of that. Remember God is in control. Just trust Him with all your cares. Anyway, I thought you did a great job of writing this. Keep writing for the Lord.- leise
KalinaGirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
aw...honey I am soo sorry, you be sure to let me know if you need anything! I care very much about you and hearing this stuff kills me! If I could, I would take away all the pain in you, you don't deserve it! remember: God never will let you down, he's the best friend yo ucould ask for. with all my love!
Corinne chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I hope that writing this down helped you through it some. Talking about it helps you move past bad events and especially writing about them. I speak from personal experience. Talk to me whenever you need to. Good writing with only a few mistakes by the way ;).
Young King101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow, that thing...was powerful! Very well written, Writerfoever, and very touching, but DO NOT let it get you down, Christ has your back on this, don't let no one tell you other wise. Take heart man, take heart, for He, has overcome the world.

*Edification-Boy.
Killian I chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Very touching. It hurts so much to loose a best friend...
Realitydreams chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Great job...I luv it, I can sorta relate...Its so sad when things like this happen...Is this a one-shot? If there's more, please update soon!
Rach chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
HI!. oh boy that's so sad but a good moral. however if I was the boys mum then I would leave it up to him whether he wanted to friends with the other person or not.

anyway good work on this story

see ya
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Wow, that is amazing. Really sad too. Beautifully written though.
mr horamorafortransacarooooba chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
you should mention the friend's gender early on the story so it's easier for the reader to visualize