Reviews for A ruined boy
Historicalbookworm chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Pretty good!
The Wooden Manikin chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This story is very well written. Honestly, it made me want to cry, and I almost did. The story captures the emotions of the character very clearly, and it really made me think.
lotus in summer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is the most heartbreaking rape scene I have ever read, and that includes a few I've read in published books. Amazing job.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aww, this is incredibly sad, my heart just goes out to him. I hate how horrid people can be... perfectly captured!
Kneecap chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
It was poignant and moving. I liked it .

It was obvious, a torubling topic, and I think you dealt with it well :D. This is probably the shortest review I'v ever written, BUT AT LEAST I DID REVIEW! (Unlike some little buggers...*stares in a paranoid fashion at no one in particular*).

But yeah, 'twas ace :D.
NesquikDudette chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Ahh. It's sad. It's kind of nice, though, the way you wrote it. Barely any full sentences, but you got the point across terrifically. I really liked it without knowing why. This is definitely one of my favorites.
Sarah D. F. Wall chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow, very powerful. I think your reviewers said it all, but it is very intense and very...good. :] Good work with your imagery and words; you really got the mind frame with the words. Again, bravo.
Red Rose chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Your description is so very lovely! So few words and so much told with them. good job!
randomperson chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Immensely sad and affecting. You got so much description out of so few words. Wonderful.
firestar267 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
wow. so sad, yet so powerful, very well written. extremely well done.
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is good. Could be developed into something.
Widom chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*cries, hits random objects* God, I want to beat the hell out of his tormentor. But maybe that's just me.
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
oh my gawd
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
'The room dimly lit with flickering candles, small torches of fading radiate light. ' makes me thinks of almost the victorians. Last sentance is a stunner.
addie pray chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Vibrant images, well done. Rape. Just the word makes me shudder.