Reviews for An Domhan
Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
An-mhaith. Is aoibhin liom 'croi na beatha'
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I sense life in this and feel it course through my veins
Ahemait chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
thats strange how 8n words can really mean a lot. great job! (note) remember that story i was writing with the vampires (shade and pharoah and zane and duncan!) yeah well, i updated it. it's really short right now, but...yeha. oh and hopefully the next chapter for 'invera' will soon be up. i've actually been working on it!
Pomaikai chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
It's amazing how you can capture the meaning of something in so few words. Beautiful!
o0oAnnie chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Beautiful haiku :) I love the last line "Heart of life" brilliant...keep writing!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
nicely done
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Oh...pretty. I liked this a lot *Nods* yup very beautiful. Keep up the great work. _
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Avalanche—all fates,Rolling down precipices,All living species.

Ouroboros rolls,Circular serpent tail bites,Past & present merge.

I woke up this day,Can't remember yesterday,Dreams became my fay.

Is it same the sun,After evening's shine on moon?Glowing fusion's tune.

even Time disdains,to fix Her subtle domain,with sure constancy.

Gaelic, none I know,though remembered past brings forth,spans of eons gone.

Gaia twirls each day,Round about its axis tilt,Courting moon & sun.

A thousand years hence,Maybe we'll find other worlds,Where constancy lives.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Absolutely beautiful. You really make the world come alive in my psyche. Two thumbs up! b_d
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Very well done and so beautiful of a haiku (I'd review in Gaelic but don't know a whole lot yet). Keep up the great work!
xxLuvoxx chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
omg how something so short and simple can be so heart throbbing lol I never thought something like this could be so good and just so clear and true. Kind of makes me think a lot more of this world

Great job! ;)
Great Big Iron Boat chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
is maith liom do filíocht! agus is rud deas é go bhfuil tu ag scríobh as gaeilge. PS it irish, not irish gaelic, just for clarification. má tá an am agat, féach ar mo scéal. cén data atá do breithlá ar? ...I liked your poetry! and it's a nice thing that you are writing in irish ... if you have the time, look at my story. what date is your birthday on?