Reviews for The Papers
The Stonefooted chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great work! The best I've read on the site so far, not that I've been here long. There are just a few little things to change.

First off, this paragraph starting with "'No, it won't!'". Starting at "Lois got up to take care of the tea," I'd make a second paragraph.

Second, "he turned and looked at all those government papers lying on the floor." "Government" isn't really necessary, as you say "Washington" right after. I suppose this a case of the rule of showing rather than telling.

That's all! It's a really good story, especially with the twist end.
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Aw, it's sweet...in a sad way. I only found a few minor grammer problems but other then that Great Job! Keep it up!

~Icy~
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Wow. You know how to weave such few words into a tapestry. Here I was thinking it was about something, and then it's about something totally different at the end. . .wonderful. Brilliant. Here I am, shoring up your ego again. . . XD.

Loving it.

Kat
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
*blinks* I guess I don't understand what kind of papers they would have to sign... I don't remember anything specific we had to sign when my grandfather passed... *screws up face thinking hard* lol well, it's still written very well. a lot of emotion and description in a short piece.
Patricia Dawson chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
wow, that was really good. the whole time i'm thinking-what do the freakin' papers say! very good, some suspense, good detail, and all around, extremely well written
Angrybee chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hm. That's very strange. But, the mystery did pull me all the way through. It ended a bit abruptly, though. Or, maybe I am just yearning for more of your writing.
Death and Terror chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I liked it! Suspenseful, and it kept me thinking 'What's with the papers?'It was good! _