Reviews for Kiss That Blade
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow, that seems a little harsh I couldn't imagin anyone doing that, how horrible for you. I'm glad that things have changed since you wrote this.

Keep it up.
Immortal Nyght chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is great! It has a strong sense of rhythm, which is a delightful irony as it amkes reference to cutting to the rhythm of a song, and is something that thoug abstract and taboo, many can relate to in some form or another. Struggling with quitting, whether it be cutting, tobacco, drinking, heroin, or whatever, but to use cutting, not only from personal experience, but al;so as the metaphor of salvation through destruction, is ingenious. Great work!
Cocaine Cowgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Oh my goodness... that's so sad...

o.O Cocaine Cowgirl
StormyWings chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
This is really powerful, you made it very clear. Wonderfully done.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
i really like this...it's very meaningful and deep...your not the only one, i know lots of people who can relate...

keep writing! (this is so nice, i'm putting on my faves..that is when i get a chance to sign on..haha, i'm so lazy right now..sorry..D)
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
i loved it. your an awesome poet, one of my favorites on this site, thank you so much for the reviews! your awesome! keep up the great workjess
PyroChica chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
WOW! That was amazing. I have realized something, a lot of people really do get their emotions out through poetry. I knew people did, but I didn't know so many people did. I have read so many poems about everyone's life and I read the reviews. A lot of people always say how they can relate to that or they know how we feel. We are all so similar but different. Make sure you keep writing because it's not only good for you it's also good for others. We can all try to understand how we feel about certain things. Great Job on this poem!
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i loved this poem, so much emotion, i can tell by reading it how you were upset, keep up the good work.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
The rhyming sounds a little forced so it doesn't flow to well but I like how you write. I mean the way it sounds like a story, a really meaningful one. Greatness!
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
this is an amazingly eloquently written piece! It's so beautiful and carries so much meaning! I really, really, really, like it! No, wait- I love it!
deli-lise chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
powerful, intense, and writtnen like a true poet. I really, really, really, liked! keep it coming.
Burnt Innocence chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow, that was a beautiful piece. I really enjoyed, can't wait to read more! And thank you so much for those reviews! :)
addie pray chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This is a gorgeous poem, really well written. Tears for the tragedies...thanks for reviewing me!
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
*stares wide eyed*...there is really nothing I can say here except wow. that was truly awesome, and I feel your pain. the emotion really comes through and hits you hard in this one.

as always, thank you for the reviews, they are one of the things that keeps me going. you've been reviewing for me since forever, and it truly means so much.

I wish you the best, in this situation and everything else. this is going on my favorites list.

leila*
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is amazing...I know exactly how it feels.

My friend said to me once that if I didn't stop cutting then she'd cut every time I did.

It was really heart-breaking that someone would want to hurt you like that, after they're supposed to be your friend you know?

I'm really really sorry you have to go through this, because it's so hard. And I know you're older than me, but I have been through this before and I know how it is. I'm just offering you my advice, whether you choose to take it or leave it is your choice.

This is a great poem. I think it shows so much emotion that's just there. There's nothing fake about it, like some people, and it's just so raw.

I just love it so much. It's absolutely brilliant and you did an amazing job.

Going on my fav's for sure :D

Much Love (sending you my sympathy)-Suicidal_Greeting