Reviews for I'll Look for You
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Well LR,

I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in ages. I miss your poetry lots and lots, and I read a lot of it when I get your Author Alerts, but sadly I just don't have time to review as much anymore.

Onto the poem though.

As Rosanna said, this just completely describes our friendship and the way we feel about eachother. I'm so glad Matthew means this much to you, you are the most adorable couple I've ever known, and I barely know you. XD

This poem really speaks to me and I enjoyed reading it a lot. Keep it up, and I promise that I'll start reviewing more. :)

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
loved the last line. nicely written, quite a contrast throughout the poem.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Beautiful poem Hawke! MJC's been so blessed to have someone like you! Great job, keep up the awesome writing!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Oh! You are SO close at getting on my favourite autors list!

Wait, what am I saying...you ARE on my favourite autors list! I can't believe your poetry, it's so beautiful.

I'm also faving this poem, cause it means alot to me. This is how I feel about my best friend.

Thank you so much for your poetry!

Much love,

Rosanna.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
It was beyond beautiful my love. Just like you. I will treasure you words always.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
dare i say i have a lot of catching up to do? omg, lol! i can swear u only had 100 last time i checked, does this mean 144 await my reviewing? kill me if it does... thats a lot! anyways, nice poem! i love this, very sweet and well crafted.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I love the mood that you created within this; its really soft, I could read this with ease and the words fell into me.I loved it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.