Reviews for Make You Mine
Miz Em chapter 24 . 3/27/2006
Aww that was a sweet ending, I am quite please. I liked the length of the chapters in this story because it was short and sweet. -
how do i delete this chapter 24 . 9/24/2005
aw! how kawaii! I luv the ending; it was so good! this was a very cute story... well, bai for now!

-Shaddow
Candice Aramita chapter 8 . 7/8/2005
Another great chapter! I'm loving this story.
Candice Aramita chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Great work! I'm gonna keep reading!
kelly chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
i like it so far,you're really good, the whole serendipity theme reminds me of the movie ( Which i am sad to admit, i hated because it was too overdone, i don't believe in that many coincidences at once) hmm well thats just me, but i don't htink your story is overdone at all, its actually very cute, i can't wait to read more, at this point i still dont' know much about the main character though besides the fact that she doen'st party... she seems kind of reckless to go over to someone's house the night after meeting them and only bringing one friend. ... dont' know. good luck!
lindserly chapter 24 . 5/13/2005
awesome. congrats on finishing this story. i'm sure you'll hear from me again :)
Karuli chapter 24 . 5/11/2005
Sweet ending!
Our Heartfelt Lies chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
I love Joe's relationship with her mom. That she can talk to her mother as easily as she can her best friend, is just like my relationship with my mom.

I like the dimension you've given your characters so far. It's keeping me entertained. Good job.
the Inward Dreamer chapter 24 . 5/8/2005
aw, that was a really great story! semi-cliche, but it just makes me wish that somehow something like that will happen to me hehe-please write a new story soon!
flirtybeachbum chapter 24 . 5/8/2005
omg, i loved how the story ended...it was cute...kinda cliche, but cute. can't wait to read some of your other
NomadicWriter chapter 24 . 5/8/2005
Aw what a great ending, i loved it i can't wait to read more of your stories, and hopefully be able to talk to you soon, so i loved it and the ending you picked, haha looking forward to reading the story about the 'clay' haha well talk to you soon hopefully - keep up the great writing.-Kate xoxo
Cara4428 chapter 24 . 5/7/2005
AW! ok, I can make a suggestion: SEQUEL! A must, I do say! This story was good and I think there is a lot of potential for another segment of this story! I will be looking for one!
loves philosophy chapter 24 . 5/7/2005
AWW! That whole entire story was like a fairy tale. I liked it. Im so sad it's over, but I loved the ending, very cute. I dont have any criticism sorry. Good Job on finishing a story, it's difficult getting all the way through one. Nicely Done!

aquarius piscies
brokenheartsbeat chapter 24 . 5/7/2005
loved it! oh man. what i great story! you better write another one soon! haha.
Chelsea chapter 24 . 5/7/2005
Wow! That was a wonderful story. I kept wanting to read more and more of it and I don't even like to read. Your story was amazing and heartfelt. I am absolutetly amazed at how well you can write, I will definataly be reading more of your stories. So you will probably be recieving revies from me shortly! Keep writting (especially romance)!

always, Chelsea,