Reviews for One Single Moment
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Oh. Sharp. Powerful and harsh.
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Tears and crying in my heart. Your a great writer and you can use even just a few words to give such a powerful point. (Breathless and falling to the floor(Lots of laughs)).
morbidme chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
wow this was good but what i would do is consider rearaging some sylabler so you have a hykouXmeX
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
everyone could relate to this at some point, I love the way it's so short yet it says so much to me, I like short poems (*smiles*) i have written a few short ones, check them out some time, keep writing too! x weasel within x
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
this is more like haiku than some strictly following the format. anyway, when haiku is translated from japanese, the whole syllable format is almost like free form. so anyway, this is great. wonderfully written, i like this a lot. _
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Aspire to feel,—heart,

¿What's there of life without love?

But mere reflection.

p.s. refer to:

“Black, lithe, fleet—a mass of straight lissome hair,

My bouvier, Victoria, loves petting.”
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
the beauty and truth is such a few words, wonderfully done.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
nice, i like the simplicity of this - an instant captured in such a reflective way. nice.

Han.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
i usually don't like haiku-ish poems, but this.. i like. really deep. great work.
myno chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
cool, it says everything in 3 lines.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
short and to the point. Leaves you with an erie after thought.

~ANNA
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I actually really like this. Short poems make you think.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Simple and sweet. i like it, shows how hurt you were and your trying to recover. nice job!
alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
awsome
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
WAH! Beautiful Simple! Simply beautiful. It seemed so hopeful and almost happy but sad. ( ;; Beautiful. GREAT JOB! XD

!~* Noelle; Hugs and allot of love. *~!