Reviews for Early Mosquito Bite
Cobster chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Girls like you drive me insane, never answering the phone. Curses!

Anyway, great poem. The imagery is fascinating, it's so eloquent. It seems like you don't think about this much, and just let it flow. I like the result. Nice.
Hercules chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Nice poem. Very sentimental. But a little long, don't you think? I especially love the first few lines.
Jamari chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
just wow... this is so powerful, i love it, even though the lines are short, they are able to explain so much. so much emotion, truly greatLauren
Blackening the Ivy chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
love it
darkbistre chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Thanks for reviewing my poetry if you can call it that. Your work is very elegant in a very unique way. Beautiful.
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Apathy is not your best color. I probably shouldnt have read this in the mood Im in but it will always feel this way I hope. Arrogance used to pervade you but with so much responsiblity talent was there first and it means something. buut i dont feel the need for loftyness injuring the wing of a poet who used to grace our minds with the fanciful imagination and Faithless innocence of love instead of the way you seem to order this poor soul who though even if he calls you at least you could answer to the sound of the people who ask for a poem which shows us something and hits us with what we know instead of telling us all other things before were false.

I write for myself anf for my own sanity

You wrote this as a Pilate trying to appease a crowd while denieing yourself

I hope you read your own poem again

PSD
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
wow really great. i especially like the beginning, but i think the ending was just a bit too long. it was still good and still had good lines and phrases, just a bit long. great job tho.
Arutha chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow, some good imagery in there; I actually chuckled when I read the part about chics losing weight and guys gaining muscle ;P Anyhow, awesome poem, and keep it up.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow...this is emotion filled. Every word hit me. Very very amazing! Loved it!Hawke (aka Fiontari)
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is actualy quite excellent; you put so much soul into your work, so much emotion. You have an amazing talent with writing. Nurture this and use it. (I mean it!)

Very Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

I would absolutely value your thoughts on my latest poetry. Please, see what you think. -
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Your poetry still leaves me in awe. Just beautiful and keep writing :D
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
this doesnt suck, I think its very good!
RedneckWoman chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Oh! This sent a few sivers down my spine. It's very powerful. Thanks for reviewing meh stuff too. :D