Reviews for The Psychotic Psychology of a Psychopath
greMlin72 chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
hm yes, i dont like Bush and i live in another country. he and Howard have to be one of the two most mocked presidents in the 's raining outside. It was 45 degrees yesterday -dies abruptly-

Will read more later.

0.o
greMlin72 chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
whee click click click. I agree with your whole model theory, but the media doesn't think of that, they only care about advertising their products to the appealed target group. Guys in some cases (my guy friends tell me) like blonde hair, big tits, blue eyes and girls that are more likley to give them sex. it gets to a stage when you reach 17 or 18 (or so i've been told) that guys get over this immaturity hurdle and take interest in the girls who haven't thrown everything away and aren't the classic 'model pretty'.Did you know Bonds Underwear has started promoting curved, fat and big bottomed women as their models, and i can tell you something they have had the most succesful advertising campaign because more women sit in this criteria and are buying the , another interesting insight.-greMlin
greMlin72 chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
lol...very interesting theory. Satan giving out candy..i thought All Halo's Eve was the night when spooks came out. Oh the devils reincarnatel, that would be fun. But, i suppose people could argue that satan's reincarnate is here already and has been for many years; war.

Nicley Written. I'm enjoying this. Please continue. **presses the next little button**
solipsism chapter 12 . 9/10/2005
I think that when you die, your awareness vanishes. It's like your black room theory, but one step further. You simply cease to be.

I don't like it, but it's what I believe.

About knowing whats in store for the future- I agree, it would be dreadful. Everyone would be sort of resigned. Like: "If I know I'll never accomplish my goal, what's the point in trying?" or conversely: "I know that I'm going to achieve this, so why should I bother working hard?"Read Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut for some interesting theories on the nature of death and time.
C. Catlin chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
Well, first off, Weed, (I can't spell it's full name) Doesn't have flashbacks. LSD, however does.

Death, a topic to end all topics. Sciencetificly(spelling is off) When you die, you're very awarness ceases to exist. So tecnicaly, you wouldn't feel anything. Yuo wouldn't feel lonely, sad, hurt, happy. Anything. But that in itself is pretty depressing.
Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is quite different. Very interesting.

(Oboes rock!)
musicwriter2b chapter 12 . 6/7/2005
im going to flyswat u with a basketball hoop! ah ha ha! i couldnt help but laugh when u got to the part with the invisible bf and telling him u loved him. it just sounds funny, but good all the for the views on death, you should write something about your views on life,like how we came to be and how its just weird to think of how nothing became something. that just blows me away. and the death thing, i think that u just have to have faith, b/c if u dont, then u will be scared and hide and we cant change when death will take us, b/c its just when God calls us home, so u never know whats gunna happen. if u think about it, God is the most easy thing to believe; i mean, i find it hard to even believe about reincarnation, or just becomeing nothing, considering that God has more historicity in it all, and it makes a heck of a lot more sense.I agree with u on a lot of stuff, but there are a few things i disagree on. most this one i agreed, but i can tell u that u just have to have faith and then realize what is the true meaning for , i'll talk to ya later. for now, im trying to talk my teacher in2 letting me take the history exam on wednesday during fourth block, since i dont have an exam and i have to come for block , well, siento, but the spatula thing was ,Mal
snarky muffin chapter 11 . 5/21/2005
I REALLY WISH I WAS QUIET AND SHY. according to most people our age, guys and girls, i am one of the loudest people they know. i wish i wasn't. i really do.
snarky muffin chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
i know it's none of my buisness but i don't want you to get skin cancer. use that lotion that makes people tanner instead of tanning, please. i don't want you to get sick because of UV rays!
snarky muffin chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
band geeks and orch dorks all the way!
snarky muffin chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
i wish i was quieter
snarky muffin chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
i want to ride on a magic carpet...and probably by myself cuz i don't have anyone to ride it with.
snarky muffin chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
this chicken is hiding a very deadly secret.i know i said that in another review, but it fit this one better.
snarky muffin chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
i would die if i couldn't see. i'm like a cyclops that way. OMG did u see that pic of the cyclops in our english textbook? one of them is scary and the other one is weird. haha the scary one, anne carey roane (TARD!) said in class when the teacher asked what feeling it represented (it was anger) anne carey said "sexual because he's naked and standing over the people" is that the stupidest thing you've heard or what?
snarky muffin chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
i think i might join the gay-straight alliance next year...no matter what brenna says. i'm 110% straight, everybody knows that, but it might be interesting, so yeah.
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »