Reviews for I miss you, my friend
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I have a friend in a story...even though he isn't real and I could never truely understand the pain you've gone through...I cried myself to sleep one night because his attempt of suicide... What I thought was weird though was...his name is Jason. He's in one of my stories, and in the original he dies, not of suicide though...of lethal injection caused by a crime he never commited, in the one I'm still writing...he's just in a coma cause they save him at the last minute...but I still don't think that's quite as touching...and I still cry over it. I'm truely, DEEPLY, sorry for your loss, for your and my friend's...30 was WAY too young to pass.

Sincerely, Gaki Toki
deli-lise chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
i have a friend who contemplated talked and I got her to see that she wouldn't only be hurting herself, but the people she left behind too. I think I understand where you're coming from. Great poem though. made me think about her; something i haven't wanted to do in a long time. Well, anywayz great. keep it up, chere!
Gwynyth Liss Travis chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I'd whish he couldn't see. The guild could make it even worse for him and make him run faster towards... somewhere else.

I was lucky once, to stop a friend from killing himself. Although I'm still not sure I should have interfered... But I'm glad I still have him around :)
Arutha chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Man, that's definately a tear jerker. I thought it was an excellent poem though; I liked how you repeated the main idea several times throughout ;P Keep it up.