Reviews for Winter
rap-sucks chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
wow, a girl after my own heart, i completely share the same view of winter as you do. great work
Wistera chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I love winter, too. Though winter in Texas ain't that great. Not snowy at all. But when I was in Canadia (inside joke) you can really see the rough beauty of it, which you get in this poem perfectly. Good job.

Oh, and you probably don't want read JTHM. It's not actually happy mongoose...*coughhomicidalmaniaccough* Get that?
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
very good poem :-)
Rizu Komesu chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow. This doesn't make winter seem so bad. XD Anyway...wow, you real name's Liz too? Cool! Anyway, you seem to be a very creative mind, and I'm going to read the rest of your work now. Thanks for the review BTW!
thosewhomustbecarried chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
_ I like this, it's cute. I don't mean to be a nuisance, I by no means intend to offend you with this correction: "I like winter, because of it’s cold like me" and "Not because of the snowflakes look pretty on the ground." Twice you say, "because of", when the "of" should actually be left out - to be gramatically correct. But it could be intentional - to each her own poetic lisence ;) keep it up, Cheers.