Reviews for Signature Scrawled
jirtini chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Fantastic
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
_~ Truthfully, I love the mental pictures it makes in my mind's eye but wouldn't it be better if it was in the song section? I really would love to hear it on the radio instead of reading it...*laughs*

~~Other then that it's a great sappy love poem! I only wish i could write something as sweet as that! I never could get romantic in that manner...i'm always on the perverted side of it. I love it when you get your poetry diarrhea...only could you call it something different next time...I got some bad images! .

Great work Carter, keep it up!~Icy~
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
That's sweet- cute- definitely gets the romance point across. Great. I really enjoy reading your stuff. And please update "Violent Tendencies" soon. I'm dying to see it. And if you wouldn't mind, give some constructive critism for "Kendo". I know something's wrong with it but I don't know how to fix it exactly. An honest review would be nice. And good work on the poem, once again.-Yin
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
It was different and felt very wistful. I'm not sure if I like the poem itself or not, but it does a wonderful job of evoking feelings. One of those poems that makes you stop and think, I suppose.

(My deepest apologies for not being around to review as often as I should!)

Kat
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Well, good, I think the last love poem I read by you was, um...She caught him? Something like that, I'm sure...and what I liked was that this was different...love poems are something I doubt I can write...the last one I wrote turned out morbid (yuck)so I'm gald to see atleast some people are good at that!
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
what's it called when the same line ends with a rhyming word? I forget. Always hard for me to do, you seemed to have pulled it off effortlessly. unless it took you 3 months to write... lol. the last is my favorite, these are vows I never stole. so perfect to use, because, honestly, like a regift, who wants a reverse? _ glad to see you writing poetry again. missed it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
aw very sweet.. I love all of the stanzas
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I liked it...I've read that one poem, I can't remember the name of it, but it goes "Rage against the dying of the light."

I never knew that type of style had a name :-D.

But anyways...it was a lovely poem at heart. Free verse is nice, but I always enjoy structured, rhyming poetry more. If done effectively, like you have done it, it makes the kind of lines that get stuck in your head for hours.

keep writing.