Reviews for My Argentina Babe
celi chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
argentians don't use the word chica to referr directly to a girl, amiga yes, chica no. but overall i like this
Ashley M. Carnadie chapter 31 . 12/28/2005
Wow... how could you come up with such stories? It didn't go the way I expect (and I kinda disappointed though) but it still really cool. I wanna know what's next!
Ms.Romantic chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
love itt
PolkadotGumboots chapter 31 . 9/6/2005
I love it...only one problem...Jason isnt blonde! Lol, I have this thing about blonde guys, and I guess, I dunno, I thought of him as a blonde when he was introduced into the story, and then you said something about his dark hair, and I'm like, NO! Which is stupid coz theres a really hot Jason at my school and he hasn't got blonde hair he has brown hair...LOL...and I love Adam Brody and he has brown hair too! So I dunno...lol. Anyway, enough chit-chat. I love the story, keep on writing! (Please!)

- Emmy
Nut chapter 31 . 7/22/2005
hahah nice chapter! update soon!
Nut chapter 30 . 7/11/2005
aw! so cute! update soon!
Nut chapter 29 . 7/3/2005
great chapter! update soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
umm just a little bit of constructive criticism.. i like the story but it looks as though you don't know a lot about girls from argentina.. i mean, you know how when you read a fic with a lot of grammar mistakes it gets annoying? well mariana sounds more mexican or colombian rather than argentinian.. you see no one in argentina uses chica the way she does.. spanish is not always the same you know? like US people don't speak the same way the british do... you're basing your character on a typical latina girl... but latinos in the US are usually from the centre... it's just different in south america. I just thought id let you know.
Nut chapter 28 . 6/23/2005
aww that was really cute! these chapters that you're writing are just the right length. update soon!
Nut chapter 27 . 6/10/2005
nice chapter. please try to update sooner!
Nut chapter 26 . 6/5/2005
wow that was a really great chapter. marianna's being such a b*tch but i'm sure everything will get better eventually. update soon!
jasmynes chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
Yay yay! i have returned! luv it but that 'chica' thing is getting slightly annoying, she like says it in every chapter and every sentence. but i still love her!
jasmynes chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
such fun! A sleepover! ack, i have to go clean my bedroom but i'll be back. ye of little faith, i'll be back!
jasmynes chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
cool chapter!
jasmynes chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
I hate Jason now. I seriously do!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »