Reviews for Dynasty
GoldenTears chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Alright Twilt, lolI'm loveing ur little prelude to the "story." I haven't written in forever, or heard from you in FOREVER! lol I would pop in and check on you in ur journal, but I don't have ujournal anymore. Just live journal. Anyway, i think it's crazy awesome that my name is in this story! lol IDK if you noticed that my name was in use, but I love the story with or without my name in use! lol. Anyway, I was thinkin of you and decided to look you up! Don't forget me!

AIM: TearS2RaiNnWateRE-mail: Tears2rain4u : Tears2rain4u

Don't be a stranger!

Update soon!
Rosie Seifuku chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
hey, look at that! i still exist! and i still like your writing! cutesy fluff that makes me sigh and say "kawaii"...

nice job as usual
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Loves it babe...Loves it. I'm still grounded, so I dunno when I'll be back. Hopefully soon. I miss reading everyone's stories and such, and I'm going a bit crazy cuz the only thing I have are books and Music and TV. Though I am taking drivers ed soon, and get to drive. (That's a scary thought huh?) Anywhoo. Hope to talk to y'all soon.

Adore Tu! (Translation: Love you ...hehe Im in French...I love french)

Im out!

Astaria
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This was so sweet and oddly touching. It was beautiful and sweet. _ Well done! _

!* Noelle *!