Reviews for secrets of red
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Oh, okay, I needed to read through it again before I actually got it. Wonderful imagery you have here. I absolutely love it(and thanks for the reveiws)!
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
occident meets orientand takes in sweeping bowin lovely words of is old fashion,not old fashioned,and i love it love it love have this eververdant style.-kismet.
reicheruuuuuu chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
heey. pooh you can make even cny sound sad. humm. i kinda dont agree with your theme in general. yeah.

but i still like your writing.. hahass. esp the last stanza. the last four lines actually. quite interesting larh.

ooh father with babies on your lap huh.

reicheru!
omi chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
hey, lazy to sign in.

this one's a bit deep your imagery isn't as clear as the previous few but it cloaks the poem with a slight air of mystery and gauzy unreality. it's a nice idea, chinese new year.
Leonines Ishiko Fauxville chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Heyhi, Pigsie! You're starting to sound like alotta of CAP poet frenz, haha...this must be a poet phase... :D, still VERY mature way or presenting your thoughts. You can really come through...bah, I would have said more positive things about this, except that I've read so much poetry recently it's been ozzing out my head. Maybe different's bad? :7