Reviews for The Highland Laird
flyingcrispi chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I knew when I found this fic that you hadn't updated since 2005, but it just sounded like such a good story. So I went against my better judgment and read it anyway, and man, you did not disappoint.

The 3 chapters are extremely well written and the story is just enthralling. I want more, I really do. Please, if you are reading this, consider continuing the story?

Thanks a lot.
WanderingTheDreams chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
This is soo good! Realistic time-travel stories are so hard to come by! Although I know its unlikely, I wish you would continue with this story! :)
leemya chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
WOW! Great Story! I hope to read some more, soon?
weezie809 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
please PLEASE update! this is so good!
InsaneRomantic chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Guess what? I'M CRYING FOR AN UPDATE!

You need to update, for the sake of women everywhere! We need our delicious story with an excellet supernatural twist!
J.G.Mycroft chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
That was bloody brilliant. I love time travel fics and I love yours so far. I love reading it from Miranda's POV. I think this is the first time I've ever heard of someone refer to female hormones as the estrogen orchestra. LOVE it.
Caitie Lea chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Love the story very amusing I can't wait for the next chapters
the heart of the sea chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
wonderful If only it weren't unfinished.
trickypop chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Hey, cool story so far! I know you probably started this ages ago but I was wondering if you were going to continue it someday. Are you?
Veiled Dicast chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
very well written! Rather accurate. And I must say that I am surprised that you made her so tall and so heavy! Congradulations for straying from the status quo! Update soon!
lollymuch chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
hello?I luv wherre your going with ithisif y our going anywherebut an update wold be nice pretty please?
Camiania chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Your're never going to update are you? *sigh* You've lost me.
Rose of the Dawn chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Very nice so far. Since I've read all (and I mean ALL) of the scottish and time travel romance stories in my library system, its safe to say that I know a good scottish romance from a bad one. This is an excellant one so far.I kno that you don't want people begging for you to update, so I will not beg, but simply implore you to keep writing this and post some more in a near future.

Luv, ROTD
DOQUIE chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
i do hope your going to continue this cause im really enjoying 've got a great relationship going between them and i can practically taste the tensionits really goodkeep going
Sunny chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Hey good story...but where is the rest of it? I went on Spring Break, came back, and no update. I am crushed. :( Well hope ya update soon. Sunny