Reviews for Forever, For Always
Arhifa chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
Did the girl split in two?
Arhifa chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Scary...(shudders)...but still awesome.
Arhifa chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
The little girl's deceased mother?
Arhifa chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
The prophet's dead, innhee?
Arhifa chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
? but still good.
Arhifa chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
ooh, mystery!
Triden chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
if it's about someone in the story, i'd put this poem at the beginning of a chapter that features them. it'd be cool that for reviewing! i was really amazed to get one so fast, lol. the chapter's only been up for about ten minutes. thanks a bunch!

Triden
Frank the Turkey chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
This is a really odd story. I like it. What did the old guy have to do with anything? Are the girls some sort of fae or fae agent or something? I hope you intend to write some more in this over the summer.
Islandbreeze chapter 11 . 4/28/2006
Ok, well regarding questions, I don't really know specifics, I'm just kind of wondering what's going on in total.

Anyway, about the chapter, loved the description, loved the chant of the girls, and the word choice. The image of the sobbing man at the end was powerful. It's a good read, but, for my little brain, rather confusing. :) Cool chapter!
Holli-chan Stevens chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
Whoa... creepy... Must kep reading...

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
Wow... I've never heard of fae before, just a random comment. It's coming together a bit more now, though I'm still rather confused... In a good way, of course. confused in a way that makes me curious.

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
Ayaa! You've made it so strange and interesting! A fresh point of view! Sorry, gotta keep reading!

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
All right, NOW I'm confused... Is this a play on alternate realities? I've really got to stop reading this and do my homework, but I CAN'T... Another great chapter. Woot!

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
What? What's wrong with her eyes! You're leaving me questioning again! Great chapter, it adds a bit of concrete to the abstract vagueness of the whole thing.

Holli-chan Stevens chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
Ah... A mysterious cabin, perhaps a redevous place later on for the girl and her father? Very intriguing, for sure. Very intriguing...

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »