Reviews for The Three Amigos
kayttea chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
that was really good. i really love it- i like poems that tell a story. im adding this to my fav. list! (if it will fit ;)) awesome poem, keep writing.
welchs828 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Very nice poem. I like the way you refer to people by physical characteristics rather than by names. Names can get so confusing. And though I'd assume that most elementary schoolers wouldn't know the "b" word, I like how (whether or not this happened long ago) you made it seem like it was all children doing this.

This story plays out really nicely and I really love the ending. Not a totally happy ending, but at least justice was served and two ended out semi-happy.

Later,

-Paige :-)
Raquel Simone chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Some jerks spred a rumor around the school saying that I was a slut and slept with all these guys, and I didn't figure it out for a while because I'm not the kind of person to listen to rumors, and I finally figured out when the guy told my YOUNGER brothers that. I was so pissed. And what I really don't understand is why anyone would say that about me because I haven't even kissed anyone yet. Stupid people...
Lestatlover1784 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Me likey! I like how you're stories turn into poems... We should co-write a poem about our weird encounters! Lol... Best of times, eh? You're my best internet friend! Let's see... I don't even remember when exactly we started the role playing... Lol. It's always been there! Lol. So have a nice day, and know sunshine is on the way. You're friends are here, and to them you'll always be dear. A smile and greeting, a laugh and some Lucky-Charm eating. A new day set out just for you, will most surely shine its way through.

You like? I just made that... Lol. Poetry is so fun! I'm going to compose a love poem to Taylor... I don't know where to leave it for him though... Oh, well. We'll see... I'm going to state my true feelings! :-S Oh dear... K, tomorrow is a new day to set out with high goals! So I'll be taking my leave now... Goodbye!

Jamie
MistressPhantom chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Wow. That was amazing. I can truly see your suffering, and how much Aaron cared about you. I can also see how badly lana or whatever she is made you feel. I'd recomend becoming friends with him again...but thats neither here nor there. Please keep writing, I enjoy reading your poems.~MP
meera chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
wow, that was really good! i liked it, though it was sad...was it based on your friends?
a fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
i don't mean to take sides at all and i like your writing but poor tiny girl...she should have forgiven you though..this was a good poem.

a fan
sidrah chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
it is really good! it is true?
kristun999 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
OMG...that was so sad...it is really, really, good...you are an amazing writer...if you ever published a book, you can be sure that at least one person would buy it...me...i loved it like i love them all...well, ttyl...

-(_()
curlyq2713 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
wow very interesting and really creative. very good.

-sarah ;-)
Ptrst chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow. You did that to a friend?Well written, etc, good story and such. Not a very happy ending - at least, for Lana - but it fits.
nycballerina5678 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hey!wow your life has drama! I wish I could say the same about mine... the most drama I have is the fact that I am way behind on school work this week and that I have a crush on someone who hardly (if he even does) know my name

VERY well written poetry! really long too! (very good thing) I cant seem to get mine nearly that long :)

Anyways, I cant wait to read more of your work! Keep it up ;)

Alyssa
TheManWhoLetTheBoyLive chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
is that true? if it is im really sorry that that happened to you. the poem was really really good either way.