Reviews for Love So Tragic
monde.aveugle chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Yay, I'm glad! It's at least half the happy-end I was hoping for! Although I guess I wouldn't have liked either ending completely...being with the one you love or being with the family that you love too. Just a bit different. That's a hard decision. Not that I can tell out of experience :p But I guess...again, a very nice story!
rosesthorn chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
wow

this story totally made me cry at the end!
sunsetLover chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
i like it...i liked it because you portrayed really well, that one's family is one of the most important thing in life...i liked the character of Erin, yes she committed a mistake but she wasn't selifish..she thought of her family. Her son and her hubby. I think she clearly made the right decision..like it much!...
lyfe-sUx chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
i loved this was written wonderfully. ending was great, felt so sorry for tracy. Even though there were sex scenes it didnt take away from the story at all, it improved it to allow the reader to unerstand everything. great jobkeep up the good work
Islandgyal2004 chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
Cool story
deli-lise chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
interesting..wondering where this is going..will the husband find out. we'll i guess we will find out if i sound cliche or whatever it's 6:00 o'clock in the morning and I just missed my ride to school.P.S. Great chapter, want to see when you can.