Reviews for Memories
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
that was really sad. Like it anyway
Jezchan chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
My God! While I read this a guitar tune started playing and then I mentaly added in some piano and some sounds I don't have a name for and it turned out to be a really good song! If you can sing take this to a record dealer or something! What the hell, start a band! You can be the song writer!
ThePythianLegume chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Not bad, not bad at all. For the most part, it was a very well written poem. One of my biggest gripes (not neccessarily (I suck at spelling - so sue me) meaning it's the worst thing you can do) is syllable usage. You might wanna watch out for over using syllables in comparison to the lines near them, but you actually pulled that off quite well for the most part. Definitely better than some people can pull off. To the favorites.
unwritten chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
good!
PinayAngel chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
I absolutely love this poem! It touched my heart. U are an excellent poet. Keep up the good work.

Shy_Pnay
Nevilla chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
That is wonderful! Great!
Tenchi Masaki chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Man that is exactly what is going on in my life right now. Only death can come in so many forms. You can be dead dead, or you can be dead to that person. (I don't know if ya'll get that i guess you have to live it.) and I think reading this is what I needed. You are a great at writing these. God bless