Reviews for Weigh Perfection
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Seriously? Brilliant. The numbers countdown sort of thing absolutely made the poem. Superbly done!
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Interesting format, it's absolutly wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow this sort of reminds me of me.
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
-shudder- That was creepy. But still excellent. The short lines really worked well. Great work, keep it up!
chocoholic chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow, I thought that was excellent. The hard sounds and short lines work well for the subject, and I thought the last two lines were a very effective ending. I like it! (I also like reveiws, thanks for them by the way! :-))
something agaisnt you chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This poem really is fantastic, I love how it flows so beautifully but tells such a distressing message. The way it ends in hope when the reader knows she is actually destroying herself is a really interesting twist. Well done.
myno chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
but you know? You never do reach perfection. This is, again, a captivatingly interesting poem, with the unusual format and all.
amphiboly chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
this is really good stuff. its very maths-y yet very real. ((:
addie pray chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Bloody Hell.

That's really all I can offer, sorry.

Bloody Hell.

On favorites list.
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
nice! I really like it! again, scary and haunting... but it's truely excellent. oh, I like your penname too... thought I'd say that.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I love the style you used in this. Very powerful. Great job.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Something about that was (strangely) sexy. Lovly portrayal of someone going through this. Well done!