Reviews for Thinner
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
simple and beautiful and true.
the big sleep chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Short and rather perfect.
method acting chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Powerful. Simply stated, but since it is put so...raw and...frightening. So real. Beautiful.
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow. Short and powerful. Excellently done!PS: Thanks for the review!
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow... how can something that short be so powerful? Very "tabbo" subject here- I'm glad you were brave enough to write this. Very good work, and keep it up.
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
The layout, again, amplifies the content and impact of the poem. Would 'I am thinner' benefit from being arranged one word per line, to emphasise this 'thinner' businesS?
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
this had alot behind it and i feel the same way. keep smiling, you're beautiful in someone's eyes. and if you can't see who that someone is now, i think you're beautiful. (soul-wise)

SP
katmufla chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
wow, this really got me. i know how you feel...or atleast i think i do. is this about anorexia? i wrote a song about it...it's interesting to see another poem on the subject. it's great.
something agaisnt you chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
It's both interesting and scary to find people who think like you do yourself. I can really relate to this poem; and even though it's short I believe it says all it needs to.
myno chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
yes... i've been there... Today marks one year since i stoped being anorexic... it's been a long and painful journey, but worth every step. If you still feel this way, you have my sympathy, prayers, and a patient ear, if you ever want to talk.
Opium Hex chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Oh, this is emotive !
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Simple and short, but eeriely true.
DeathOnRepeat chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Amazing how easy it is to relate to poems like this... Sad, how true this is for so many people.
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
nice poem. it's sorta scary, but i guess I can relate
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Oo;; That's quite awful. I do not think people should obsess over their figure (in fact I think most heavier people are more interesting and are more fun to hang with). I can't say anything, because I am thin (5"4 and 125 pouds).

Quite frankly, I think people that do find something wrong with themselves, and it is repairable, then they should do something to fix it. And throwing up is gross! Xx;;

I'm sorry I'm on your case, but my two best friends are on the heavy side, and one complains his stomach and boobs are too large, and that makes me feel bad. So I finally told her off, and she got mad at me (She is NOT fat, and has a great figure... -.-) The other is quite happy with her weight, and I'm fine with that. I just don't like complaining.

Nice poem anyway, and thanks for the review. It's been a while, and that's an earlier work... ;; Most of my stuff now isn't as forced or -not flowy-. Toodles.

Mistress Joe