Reviews for See You
Ofinterest chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This story is so incredibly affecting. The tenderness, the lust, the jealousy,the hopeless longing, even the slightly bittersweet ending, (its not happily ever after, afterall), all are just beautiful.
Michael Murasaki chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Damn, I loved this. Definitely on my favs list. It reminds me of Josh so much... it brings the envy out of me. I liked it, keep up the good work! Also, it reminds me a lot of me sometimes.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was a very erotic piece. Perfect in its intensity. I loved it!
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow...this was great. I love your style of writing. I liked...well everything...especially the ending. Keep up the great work! _
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I love it.

And people suck. Entirely. (The fangirl incident.)

Sasa
equine chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
wow, that was beautiful. i loved it! especially the end - that was wonderfully written. too bad this is a one-shot, but i hope you post more stories soon!

and i'm really sad to hear what happenned with Inevitably. That was one of my most favortite stories on . i loved your humor in that story. maybe you could write another story that's similar?
princess max chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
This reminds me of when I was 18 and my workmate and love-object of several months came into work and asked me 'am I walking funny?' Only he didn't kiss me. He only told me I was a space-cadet and gave me graphic details when I replied 'no, why?' (after checking out his bum to see if he *was* walking funny, mind you). Oh the agony. Poor Mitchell. I'm jealous because he got kissed. Hmph. So for that reason I find this to be painful, and yet hilarious.

I'm sad about 'Inevitably'. I really liked that and reading male slash writer's work is helpful if you're female and worried about creating characters that are supposedly male and yet teeter on becoming a touch too estrogenically-charged.

Oh, and BTW, until you posted your profile - which was after you started writing Inevitably - I thought you were a lesbian. I have no idea why. I don't know why I needed to share that information.

I'll leave you alone now.