Reviews for Fire
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wonderfully well written. i like how the emotion rushes at the reader. The pace works well to sustain the feelings. Well done. As for a collaboration, how about this. You pick title and theme, and write the first stanza, then I'll write the next two stanzas and you finish with a final stanza. Let me know if you're still interested, and if so, send me title, theme and your first stanza, and I'll send you stanzas two and three and then you can put in the final stanza and we'll see what we come up with. MD:77.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I love this poem. I think the way that you weaved two poems into one was amazing...a brilliant mix that seemed to mesh together. Beautiful piece. Probably one of my favorites of yours.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
i like this a lot especially the way you described love to fire, flowed amazingly well...very nicely done. lots of love AllyCred
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Acutally, I think this is your best yet. The emotion is strong here, I like the form you chose to write it in, and it flowed quite nicely. Comparing love to fire, an efficient way of describing how it feels. AWESOME poem, great job!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Aw...that's really sweet, and liked the idea...great job!
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is very sweet and well written. Very nice job!

Hip
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
great! I like how you use both poems into one
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I really like it. :) KAWAII! XD So cute AD-san!

!* Noelle *!
Sweet Clementine chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I can totally relate, not the same way as you i think, but i can relate, therefore i like it! :)
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
kawaii! hmn, I think I kno who this is for ) the flow's gotten much better and I'm definately loving the metaphors. okay, I don't really have time to write too much, but that's so sweet of you to write this for her! -

Sumi-chan
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Hey Arcane, it's a very good poem, i like it . and you know, your poems arent bad, they're actually pretty good