Reviews for Singing, Kissing a Fool
sweetxbliss chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Great poem filled with a lot of meaning full job
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
That is a really beatuifull poem, do u like to preform? I do! Thanks for the reviews! luv your writing, keep up the egood work!
Macca Lane chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Jolly good ii so wish i could sing
Faith chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
hey, wow, I felt like that ws writen about me I totally understand that, I am a singer and the whole being on a stage and it really brings everything to the surrface adn it doesn't mater what happens in teh outside world. props.
method acting chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
definatly loveed it. Wonderfuly written and very elogent...how ever you spell it. You were my very first reviwer on FP, i thank you. i really enjoy your work, good job.
Relayer chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
That is beautiful, gives me a sense of liberation. Lovely
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Beautiful, I love this! It reminds me of the dances at our school, actually...Really the way, thanks for reviewing forsaken juliet!Blessed Be from Learah!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Thank you so much for your review! It was quite lovely, and I'm so glad you liked it. RomeoJuliet is my favorite play from Shakespeare! Thanks a million!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Beautiful descriptions. Amazing.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
i had to read this twice over to comprehend ;

The crowed

is nameless

but never faceless.

The lights

burn my skin

but the warmth

lightens my fear.

i liked that, i really liked that

wonderful job!
meep2creep chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
you defently kiss fools. i don't think you are a juliet. you look more like vuldermort from harry potter
YankeeRose chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Incredible...simply amazing. The word usage is incredible. You should publish this :)
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
i liked the way you mispelled crowd for no reason, maybe a mistake perhaps. Hm, you lead an interesting life or have the imagination of a 4 year old which is the greatest thing you could possibly be. I probably didnt get the right feel because i was listening to anarchy in the uk while reading this... oops
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
God I feel this. I feel all of your work. You are such a brilliant writer, it's hard to compare you to anything else. Please keep writing. This is a beautiful piece, reminds me of my own favorite cafe. Thank you for sharing, as usual.
Elzzar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Brilliant wording and imagery. I liked that.