Reviews for Confessions of a Warped Mind
wizard116 chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
good chapter. can't wait to see what comes next!
avani.awakening chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Thank you for your review. I read this first chapter and I enjoyed it very much, I will continue to read.

As for Journey, I wanted to let you know that I took it off because it does need further work, but I hope you'll come back and review the revised version as well.

Happy writing,
devil-blondie chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Good chapter, I didn't catch in the first one that she didn't work for anyone, but that she liked to watch people...or is that a lie? It's been too long since i read the first one...Anywho, I like
wizard116 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
it's me! finally getting around to reading some new stuff. i love how this story is going so post soon.
Not Afraid of Bruises chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
...okay, that short chapter is just plain mean! Cliffhangers are pure evil!You really know what you are doing, and the story is great! Can't wait to read more!
Not Afraid of Bruises chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
okay...Now I am hooked. That's a wonderful begining! I can't wait to read more! Keep writing, you have an amazing talent.
devil-blondie chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Amazing, just amazing. I love how you've developed your character into something real in so few words. I'd love to keep reading it if you keep .S. Thank you for reviewing my story, I hope you like it.
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Oh...a new story. *Grins* I love the way you describe everything in a lot of detail. It's short and sweet...something I have yet to accomplish. Anyways I really like this so far and I hope there will be another chapter very soon...okay? Oh...I wonder what this guy saw behind her...Update soon!