Reviews for Steel SS
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
This has a very fantasy-like feel to it, which is interesting. I'm not sure about some of the phrasing in here, like "and all in you did it kill." People don't actually talk like that, so I'd think about rewording that. Keep writing! :)
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
i love i love i love your love poetry! this is saccharine bliss. fine so it's a tragedy. but i love it anyway. it is bittersweet-addictive. like dark chocolate. -kismet.
IHJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Nice imagery. Old-fashioned type of phrasing. Desperate type of loving...nicely shown.

Izzy J.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Really powerful and beautiful...Wow.(I don't mean that in a bad way. ;) I'm almost at a lose for words at the power each word holds. - Well done!

!* Noelle *!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
wow.. extremely powerful and beautiful
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hmm.. I really like it, but I don't think it flows as well as your usual stuff... there's something about it that sort of throws off the whole flow of things. But I really like some of the lines you have. As always, your imagery is awesome. This one line though doesn't make sense, "I’ll day pass away before the coming morrow". I'm assuming a typo, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to say. Anyway... beautiful, as always... even if I prefer your others.