Reviews for Velvet Red Regrets
M L chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
lol, ok, that was creepy as hell, but also amusing in a morbid sort of way.
nf chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
you had to send this to me cause i'm a lazy ass bastard. i liked it alot. yes, very good. it's very powerful and you can practically feel the emotion.
tabiboi chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This was a narrative poem-most narratives sound more like prose-so yes, it was a poem. But anywayz, I really liked it. Sounds like something that I would write... sounds like a couple things I've written in years gone by... But yeah, I loved it. Good Job. Love, Tabi
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Oh, that was one of the most morbid things I've ever read...yes, I loved it! Especially the part where it says :'Yikes I didn't mean to shove it down your throat' that was too cool! I hope you write more soon!

Masochist Maxwell

Happy V-day!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i really like this extremely well written...its kinda odd but hits the spot...i have to say i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Ethereal Kisses chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Amazing, I love the way you've gotten into this sick and twisted mind...just amazing! I love it, and it's going on my favorites list because I think you have a great style of writing and this is just another example of it!
cutie pie 2101 1012 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
i luv it -
Earthbound Angel 49 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Random is the word. It certainly was... odd, but i kind of liked it anyways. It was morbidly entertaining.