Reviews for Don't Tell Mom I Wrote This
1010101010101010101010 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
“What’s the big deal?”“It’s not like we did it in your bed”

hahahathats classic
Unknown Unnamed chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
HAHAHA. Wow. Those songs were awesome. I so fucking listen to them. lol. They're rockin' hardcore. HARDCORE, BABY. hahaha. wow. sugar. i like sugar... *hyperness*
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Eh, that's a little more odd than I prefer. But it's hot, and sexin. Totally.

"But you knowing brings this horny feeling that I can’t deny" is a little too long for the rhyming bit, as far as I can tell, but other than that! Rawk on, babe. Your stuff is wicked awesome. Mwa!

MJ
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
"And it reminds of when I took you to the movies" that's a bit awkward. But other than that it's a pretty good song. I like it. I'd listen to it. Reminds me of something from bowling for soup and Blink... Just a twinge, mixed. Maybe it's just me. o_O Yeah. I- Er. Chapeau.

The Mjster. Ew, that's not right.

MJ.
Rosetifer chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
haha i love this one!

i have a new penname, if you can tell..yeah it's just me, a anybody. new stuff should be up soon..
Out-Of-Reality chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Have to say I loved them both. The grass stain one made me laugh and since I have an obsession with cuffs I love the title to the second one. Also makes me suspect someone's gettin some. Anyway greatly written lol.
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
hah. well that is an interesting song. job, a little strange, but its a song like this that will top charts eventually. lol

alwaysFTT
poetic abortion chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Brillant. Raw with so much emotion and depth. Stunning.

!~* Noelle *~!
Crimsonoaks chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
LOL omg i love kink! i really liked the poem it is funny in the way fetishes r funny. and i know what you mean about masochistic tendencies, from experience. lol good job on the song!
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Fantastic job, my Tomlin!

I love it..

And.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Teh Pringy chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
wow - this made me laugh. Its really cute, spontaneous, and totally bad all at the same time. Like puppy love except...not. er...I don't think that was the kind of comment you were looking for, but HEY why not.

thanks for the comment on my poem, btw.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
this is quite good too! keep on writing ;)
MagzRL chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Well, it seems sort of touching, but I've gotta say I disagree with that thing about love songs being fake. A lot of people pour their hearts and souls into love songs because someone manages to make them feel special and happy, and it just seems fake because they are so happy, and their partner makes them feel good.

Magz.
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
LMAO that was so cool. it was funny and just LOL. great job on that song it was very amusing.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
i might make it PG13... I like the song though.. its like an antilove song love song.. lol.. very cool