Reviews for C
Alysia Leak chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
The poem is finished. The format is good. No need to edit. It's perfect just the way it is.
I love Casey very much chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
casey i know u are !

i do still love ya! i need ya now please come and get me baby
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I really, really like this. I really enjoy poems with different formatting. I've experimented with it some, but I don't think I did as great of a job as you did. Great work!

~Daphne~
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Good poem, interesting format. Grat job

Elli
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Powerful poem. Very interesting style. I think I like it. You should write more poems in this format. Lots of love poems lately. Tough love, huh?
born-again chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Genius, the alternative line endings are really well chosen.
morbidme chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
wow the way you wrote this is wierd but in a good way i love the style and the emotion
Written chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
wow. the format is really cool- seems to add to the impact. awesome job! keep writing.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
creative format. i like the ending
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I think this is very well written once again. :)The only thing I can think of for the format is maybe try to put the words in parenthesis' underneath the line it fits with and maybe centers and/or italiced, but the format you have seems to work well. Just giving you ideas. :)
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
totally different than anything I've ever read before. I love your individuallity(o god spelling)
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
beatifully formatted...i love it, it's very original!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I loved the format. Really fit it well. - Great job once again!

!~* Noelle *~!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I like this... the formatiing's different, it suits the poem. How do you get rid of double spacing?
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I like the style...villian is the heart