Reviews for Lift the Veil
penicillin chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
This is great and i have always loved it from the first time i saw y'all sing it at church and it was even better at CW! Keep it up Fe!
eponine thenardier chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
i really resent poems like these. i don't like to be pitied, and i really don't like it whe people say that i am blind or ignorant. i don't mind you saying that you love god, but this is rather insulting.
CovinS chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
With a couple more rough drafts and the elimination of religious words, this will be a really great song. I understand that this is a *sincere* prayer of many people that have faith, though there has to be another way of communicating it without sounding so arrogant. Since i've been on both sides of Christianity, i understand that the people that pray this are indeed sincere and that arrogance has *nothing* to do with it; the only problem is that to anybody taht doesn't share that exact amount of sincerity would quickly label this as pompous, arrogant, egotistical, and other synonyms. That's what turns many people off to the Christian , my point is that while it's a beautiful poem/song, i feel that this would not inspire people to try to "lift the veil" as long as it is communicated the way it you don't comprehend, that's understandable; it's a mute point that i don't think many people really see or understand. (
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Awesome! This is my prayer too! Gotta add it to my fave stories! THANK YOU!(y'know it kind of reminds me of a Psalm David wrote when he was out in hiding from King Saul's army)
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 2/12/2005