Reviews for Misguided Dreamers
non.graceful chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
I like it so far.. I like how you don't make the whole best friend love so obvious!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
The beginning although it was great, had no connection or break to the scene with her waking up. Was she dreaming or was she having a flashback?
sunsetLover chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
hello..i so like the story..i'm looking forward for the next chapters...it was a bit slow paced at 3rd to 4th chapter..but yeah it's picking up...hope you'll not prolong my agony for the next chapter too much...i'm so excited...lol
MysticMaJix chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
hey

I just got to reading this. And this is really good. I hope to someday be a writer...
cdr1687 chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Love the story, update asap! *SMILE*
cdr1687 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Cute story, and good luck with the writing club you are in. I wanted to be a writer, but I dont feel I am quiet that good with writing just yet. Oh, well I guess I will just keep writing and see what happens.
Nut chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
Great chapter. And yes, the story is picking up a bit now I think (I'm the one the said it was slow paced before hehe) so yeah, great work! ;)

-Tami.
Angela chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
This story is great, I love the way you portray their relationship...its totally sweet and beautiful. I can't wait till chapter 5 and I'd love to check out your other stuff when you post it )
Nut chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
aww that's adorable. great chapter, update soon!
Angela chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Hey there, I'm really really enjoying this story! I love those best friends type ones the most, hehe. The relationship between Bryan and Katie is so beautiful...I wish I has a friendship like that. I really hope you update soon because I can't wait to read more _ Keep up the great work!
hi chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
kool.. update soon
jamie chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Nut chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
nice story. kinda slow paced, but all stories need lots of detail at the beginning. keep writing!
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh Whoa! This is a fantasitc beginning to a story. One of the best I've read in a long time. Really, this is great! You are a very talented writer and I can't wait for the next chapter to be ,

Cassandra
RoseLynn chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This fic is okay, a little to mushy for my liking though. But at the same time is has me curious to read more, so that means update soon.