Reviews for if I were a fish
the big crunch chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i love it
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
lol, that is true. i like.
kit feral chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Simple and true. At first glance it looks childish, but when you think about it it's really deep. I especially enjoy the "because I love you" part because it's such a change of pace but somehow fits in really nicely. Great work, keep it up!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This was a rather cute moment, and I think we've probably had one of those moments were we wanted to be something else. Personally, I think I would have wanted to be a wolf. Or a bird. That would've been cool. It's true, though, that animals probably don't experience the painful and conflicting emotions of love (because animals have their own wisdom, which mere human beings such as ourselves wouldn't even begin to comprehend). Just everything in this poem was wonderfully conveyed. Nice job.

chibichocobo
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love this, it's so different. I like the structure and the way that one significant line - "because I love you" is so short yet explains so much... keep up the good work and feel free to review me when you have some time. x weasel within x
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
aw... this is so CUTE! i love this! keep writing!
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
short, but good, not so sure bout the ending. it was still good.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Very original analogy. I like this.

*lime-girl*
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
nice. i like the angsty wit. wonderfully written, and i can totally relate. that's one of the reasons i would prefer to be an animal, preferably a bird, than a human. o nice work.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
hmn, I wouldn't say this is one of your bests, though, it feels quite ironic...heh, Kuroi-Hoshi-chan, being a fish isn't so good, I'LL END UP EATING YOU! Now, we don't want that, do we? D Haha, well, love the metaphor, hope to see more from ya!

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
it wasn't one of your best pieces, but nevertheless I enjoyed reading this, had you used "the fisherman's hook" as a metaphor of "the pain you have to go through". This poem was enjoyable. -ADD
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Ha ha! Cute. But your poem carries a profound message, nevertheless: physical pain isn't as much of a concern as emotional pain. Kudos! :)
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
odd, but awesome.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
that last lien is funny but the rest is very thought provoking
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Pretty good. I liked this.