Reviews for Little Guardian Warrior
Broken Dolly chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Haha, short but sweet and not to mention funny. . Again, I apologize for not being able to review sooner. In the future I will try my best to review much much Thank You for reviewing my poem I always enjoy reading your reviews. . And keep up the great work!
Mizz - ASSome - KiTtY chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
Hey, thnks for at least trying to review me and read my pathatic stories. I could do alot better, so the next chapter for Sometimes Always, Someimes Never will be better... I have another chapter up for Behind these Hazel eyes... i have two more up for that one. My best Freind Pyros has been bothering me to make a second chapter so i did...PS. SASN is my first story so dont blame me. I never knew how to work this thing at first but now i believe i do pretty well with all the stories i have. I guess youre a good writer also, i mean with all the reviews and all. Pyros-The-Fire-Luver is also a great writer. I'd like you to also try and read her stories, whats a little more words to read? no, I'm kidding. She has a great story called Sin Of The Wolves and has alot of reviews! I also try to review her also. But i have alot on my hands with my dog dying and all... GothGoddess19y-
pandorathewicked chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
You asked me to read your stories sorry i didn't get to it till now, but yes this seems good, might i suggest, that your grabber could be a little more interesting, most people descide whether to continue reading based on the first paragraph. Just so you know but lovely so far
Wade chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
It was funny, but the action was confusing.
Flamevixen chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
Weird dream.
Phoenix of The Sea chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
The last paragaph made me laugh, but the fighting scene was a bit confusing. Continue anyways!
FreedSoul chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
Hey! You got Lil' Jon and his things right! Kinda wierd seeing a rapper in this story but hey! For the comedy! Nice one.
wade chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
WHAT THE HELL MAN LOL lIL JON YOU CRAZY SON OF A OH!
wade chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
Lol man, she put poriced on the cuts. Keep it up.
Phoenix of the Sea chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
*DIES laughing* THIS WAS FUNNY! I hafta give you props on that one! This was hilarious.
Phoenix of the Sea chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
You know. I like how your people actually talk like real people, like saying "What?" after someone said something, besides hearin' every damn thing a person says...Long time no see! Wish t was longer...Just kidding! _
Flamevixen chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
Hello GotinksX! It's been a while! Why is there a RAPPER in this chapter? Odd chapter there eh? Maybe Lil Jon needs a hearing aid. Hope you'll update soon, it was too long of a wait there! I've got some new stuff! Please try to R&R! In case you didn't know, I changed my penname from Flamefox to Flamevixen. Awesome chapter! See ya!
Mizz - ASSome - KiTtY chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I've never read this but i will, thankx again for reviewing, sorry i never in time, i basically just found out that i even got a review, then i got another one from fictionpixie, i want you to read her stories too, there chapters on Sometimes, Never, Sometimes Never, i also have like four more stories and one thats finished! Mirror-The-GothGoddess
Darket chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
Short chapter... Man, I was getting into that...
Flamevixen chapter 11 . 5/3/2005
Seems like Kato got a lot of wounds there... Short but good!
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »