Reviews for I Await a Proper Title
MissWish chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Quite strange...but beautifully written
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You break hearts with jewels and soot, runaway girl.

A picture of confusion just clear enough that solutions may be found, but must be looked for - which is what I like in a sad story.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
the intrigue! your writing is remarkable. i have no criticism to offer, but you should continue this.
vespertine chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is...disturbing, in that good flips your mind inside out a little way. Because - well, the subject matter's such a sensitive one, and you handle it so well. I really like the way what's actually happening gradually reveals itself; at the start, the narrator seems as if he's being set up as the good guy, but looking back, that whole "simply being here besmirches white attire" thing seems just so - I hope I'm interpreting things right, 'cause you go for some pretty elaborate language - it's like, he's so completely out of place, and it seems like he's obviously going to be a better person than this money-obsessed guy he's talking to - but then he thinks he's in love with this _child_, and he doesn't even know her yet he's not a totally unsympathetic character, because he really does seem to believe what he's saying. So do I by this point need to tell you how much I liked this story?
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow. I am...confused...and intrigued. I hope you write more soon...this is fascinating. At first it sounded very pretensious, since it sounded like you used a thesarus every two words. But as I read on I saw that that was the *character*. Very nicely done.
Pigsflew chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
You, dearest, can be one of the creepiest people I know. This is amazing... but very disturbing.