Reviews for The Journey of Life
breakthehabit chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
LOL I love this chapter. I think it's awesome how Kelsie wasn't actually a teacher, AND how she's rich. xD Funny.
sunsetLover chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
*grinning widely*...i TOTALLY loved this story!...it's like a part of me wished, that i should have been as crazy and nuts as Jordan during highschool...and i should have also pulled pranks on those lunatic nuns that we had...this story made me miss my high school life though...this is definitely going to my faves:)
sunsetLover chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
i really want to comment on this chapter...this is ringing a bell in my head...LOST and DELIRIOUS movie? was this inspired by that movie?...seems like a crossover too with LOVING ANNABELLE...i'm really interested so i'll definitely keep on reading...but i don't think you had an idea with LOVING ANNABELLE when you wrote this since you wrote this in like 05 and the movie came out at like 06...seems like, you've thought about it first than Katherine Brooks...LOL:)...
WinterLady1 chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
This is a great story - you do a great job developing the characters. I'd love to see a sequel.
alice chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
AH loved taht story i read it all in like... 4 hrs? nonstop

there was a lot of places where u left out punctuation nd changed tenses nd stuff,

but i loved the characterization, esp sally i can kinda relate with her...

loved the closure

amazing story keep writing plz
unpredicable17 chapter 17 . 10/23/2006
i love love love this story. i'm so happy they got together in end. i can't believe that kelsie is filthy rich and she just happen to keep this very valued information from jordan till the end. jordan is so lucky to find such a rich girlfriend. great story.
dyers-eve chapter 17 . 4/26/2005
aw such a sweet ending, "smiles"
deli-lise chapter 17 . 2/14/2005
great. abslutely fantastic. bravo. Tres Bien. I loved your story. I can't wait for your next work. God i am going to be thinking about your story for the next few days. Very well written. You explained the setting and people, and etc. without being overly detailed. i like that. (probably talking out of order forgive me). Great story again. I feel sorry for those who have not read it.
Islandgyal2004 chapter 16 . 2/14/2005
Good story, keep it up
deli-lise chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
omg...you had me sweating with your last chapter. Now you have me on the edge of my seat once again. i can't believe that stotic Miss jane turned them in. I wanna suker punch her right now. Ah...some people just need a life. Anywaz great chapter as always. keep it coming. You know i wanna read more.
deli-lise chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
you left me hooked. again. you can't keep doing this. I'm going to explode. It's going to be all your fault. _ Update update update.

P.S. Great story. keep it coming!
Nico-artjunkie chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
what could happen next? i wonder update soon plz *Nico*
deli-lise chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
i can't believe your story hasn't been reviewed over a 100 times. it's great. You have to update.
Hold To Mute chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
O. Very interesting, you MUST update. I'll love you forever and ever.