Reviews for My Locket
BigKidatHeart chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
My own ex gave me a whole bunch of stuffed animals and I felt proud to have them but after we broke up I couldn't bear to look at them so I gave them to goodwill. I want to thank you for reviewing "The Mask." Thankz again
xoskittleness chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
omg.. this is perfect. my ex gave me a locket for christmas and i barely took it off. in fact i wore it until maybe two weeks after we broke up. at the moment i can't wear it because it is just as you discribed, a reminder that our love has ended... loved it, really really great.
DementedOracle chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This is very sad. I liked these two lines in particular:"To remind me that someone loved meThat someone was you"Changing the meaning of the complex wording "that someone" this way creates an awesome rhythm.
Pill chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i love this one! i can totally relate!thanks for sharing!
Brooklynn Star chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I liked this poem alot. probably because it reminds me of a neckalce i used to wear, and it was one my ex b/f gave me too. i totally understand this and it was cool reading it because it sounds like something i could write.
mercury.love chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
thanks for reviewing my piece! i really like this one since i can relate. i had a necklace too... i've put it away though since i can't bear to look at it anymore. great writing!
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aww, that's really sad. I liked the poem though - your emotions were really well portrayed in this. Keep up the good work, and best of luck with everything. *hugs*
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
O' what I love about this is the complete understanding of a gift that can be jewel of jewels or the edge of a paper that can cut and pain you most. The duality of a gift is displayed well here and I hope to the person reads for you. We tend to really have one muse at heart.