Reviews for Wild Blood
mystic-georgia chapter 18 . 9/10/2005
Right...I'm annoyed now. You haven't updated for ages and I really wanted to hear the next part of the story. Please can you work on it soon?
Vulpes chapter 18 . 6/5/2005
That was a shocker. Loved the chapter.
Enlightening Darkness chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
...things always get complicated in vamp-stoies...you ever notice that,tess? i didnt even try it,but everything got complicated in my story, it happened in Interview and Dracula, and,i dont know if you were trying or not,but it just happened with Wild Blood when Hart bit Alicia. well, good job.
Enlightening Darkness chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
hey tess, its good, but theres a few grammar/spelling mistakes, take another look at the text when you get a chance. well, keep it up, i cant really make this long cuz im at school,but keep up the writing.
Enlightening Darkness chapter 9 . 5/24/2005
ha. i like the end tess,it sounds like something i would write into my story about "crowding"with missy. keep up the good work
Enlightening Darkness chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
ooh...its getting good tess. keep it up,and maybe by the time you finish writing it,i'll have caught up with reading it...lol...
Vulpes chapter 15 . 5/15/2005
A very well written chapter; I loved it.
Vulpes chapter 14 . 5/13/2005
Finally I caught up. Loved the chapters.
ChelseaDawn chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
I like it, its original...
Enlightening Darkness chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
this is getting great tess. blood groupies and hybrids. ha! stuff i never thought of. inspiration? idk. keep it going,its really good. ttyl
Enlightening Darkness chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
its getting really good tess. i like it. uh. im like falling asleep at the keyboard,so i dont really know what t say at the moment. but i'll talk to you later. bye
Enlightening Darkness chapter 5 . 4/20/2005
ahh...foreshadowing...nice touch, Tess. hey, if your gonna be around later,i could use some help with my story,if you dont either ! i just read the little blurb at the bottom of the review window saying to comment on something that can be ,the way you have the narrator refer to himself in the third person,and then switch back to first person does get kind of confusing...FYI. you dont have to change it,but for those ignorant people who know nothing of literature and think we're just two deranged fanfic writers, you may want to fix it so they dont get too
eroticavampyro chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
hmm...reflections,or lack thereof, and Nightwalkers...Good job Tess, the two usually do go together. well, im up to ch.11 in my story...just tohought you might like to ,thats it for now...talk to you later.
eroticavampyro chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
hey Tess,this is gettin really good. like i said before, your following the Laws pretty title fits really well, , tlak to you later Tess.
eroticavampyro chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
WOW...tess,this is really good...and,you are following the Laws...well,not Stoker's Laws,but the Clan Laws,anyway...if this is making no sense to you at all..IM me and i'll explain it. BTW,it has a really creepy atmosphere if you read it while listening to The Rasmus and burning Incense...good job.