Reviews for Utopia
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
wow, I really love this poem! I just like how you described everything and the metaphors... good job. You're definately one of my favourites.
wickednausea chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I don't know why, but your writing style reminds me of Francesca Lia Block. Minus the fairies.
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
"I could be that cigarette

or the silky smoke flowing between his lungs."

I love it. Your structure is brilliant. Write more!
ICU2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I don't always like poems about love because sometimes they sound too familiar but this was very deep. I really liked it. This was beautiful. Sometimes I thought it kind of dragged but it really didn't.
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Amazing. "Yearsbecamehoursand I could feel wisdom seep into me like honey"

Wow. Loved it. Great write.
sweetcatastr0phe chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
wow. this is an amazing poem. i adore it. the only thing that i noticed is that you use "your" instead of "you're." other than that...
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is confusing and it could be taken in many different ways. Might I recommend that you add a little author not of some sort. I don't get it at all. Sorry :(
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I really found the diamond shapes interesting and I also liked the whole idea of it. Keep on going!
Karkalla chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
wow, just wow. this is very addictive... that may not make much sense but thats the only word i can think of to describe what i'm feeling right now; addiction to your writing. keep it going.

karkalla
Abryn Mist chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Incredible. I've never liked poetry but that was awesome. Great Job!
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Happy Valentines Day!
unperfect blood chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
A very interesting piece of work if i do say so myself. I liked it alot it gives off a forlonged pain and desire fading to a cold reality. Keep writing
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
oh my god.

this is absolutely beautiful. all the feelings you've captured, all the emotion, the great "L" that is not to be mentioned, the kissing imagery...

i barely have the words. you truly are my favorite author on fictionpress. i applaud you on your phenomeonal writing ability and talent. please keep writing.
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow...oyu must have really cared for this guy,i loved it!
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Wow. I am very impressed. 'Twas absolutely amazing.