Reviews for Our world my world
Eirien chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Beautiful in its own way, and quite unique, this poems gets one to think about many things, the inspirations for poetry, the things that really matter in life ... I like the unconventional approach and the message you convey, as well as the fact that the poem doesn't nail you down, but is quite open to different interpretations.
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I definately love this subject, it's so true, its only us and things that make us different but down deep where it matters we are all the same, in a good way.
Rio Madeira chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I agree with you completely. Someday the majority of the population will get the hint that not everyone likes what they like. I could go on for hours about the subject of conformity, but I'd rather not.

P.S. This situation in the poem of mine that you reviewed goes like this: I met a guy, we became friends, I liked him, I thought he liked me, we had a falling out, we became friends again, I was still attracted to him, I thought he still liked me, I decided he didn't, I was still kind of attracted to him but not nearly as much, I got a crush on another guy who paid more attention to me. (Whew!) Thanks for the review, by the way.
nine iron chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Wow, great end, i like it!

Nine Iron