Reviews for Shattered dreams
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Truly beautiful in it's sadness. You write very well and your words hit home b/c I've had to deal with stuff like this before and it sucks. Great poem!HawkeP.S. Your welcome _
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
OMG...*tears*...this is soo sad but beautiful...i love it...so much emotion and just beauty...the girl you talk about reminds me so much of myself...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Lovely and touching. You can really see that you care about your friend. My girl used to have problems like this. Eventually I helped her work through them. She really has made me proud. It was tough to get through to her, to open her eyes and show her that she didn't need to be doing that to herself. Just don't give up and always remember how precious a human life is. Tell your friend this for me: "You may never understand how precious, wonderful, and unique you are. The world would be a darker place without you." I truly hope that she is able to overcome that part of her life so that she might have a more fullfilling and joyful existance.
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
once again i like it. you're a great writer. Keep writing , don't change your style.

scarred heart