Reviews for Tattered Wings

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hi !

Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is a really good story. It had a tragic/ironic ending. Poor Nathan!
Ryu's Kitty chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
...Wow... This is one death fic that I don't mind reading again. Beautifully written! Out of all your stories I've read so far, this is my favorite. I don't usually like death-fics, but this one is just so good. X3
Profiterole chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
So beautiful, so sad, so tragic... I really loved the atmosphere of this story. Your writing style is excellent. I particularly enjoyed how you slowly introduced the characters, with a touch of humour.

The mythology of this story was very interesting. I especially liked the concept of side swapping in Nathan's dream. At the time, I hadn't guessed this was linked to his fate, only to Gabriel's and Kali's (yay for Hindu mythology, even if I don't know much about it, but Kali is rather famous).

Poor, poor Nathan with his unrequited crush on Gabriel! That was so moving. Argh, Gabriel is stupid! Well, it serves him right! Now, Nathan is going alone to Heaven, where he will find a nice ghost boyfriend.

Your fellow European-yaoi-fangirl,Profiterole
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Sorry Gabriel-kun...the sexy demon ish be mine! Bwahaha! ...okay, not really, but he is hot! XD

Morbid Maxwell-Come to the darkside, we've got yaoi!
Rob-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Woh. Great stuff. o.o;

No, seriously. You've really made some good improvements since you showed me it in it's planning stages.

Things I enjoyed... well, I personally liked the references to our world being 'unpure' and such. Gabriel's such an elitist bastard... but in a good way, you know? _

'Course, I didn't expect the ending to be how it was. Since Gabriel wouldn't be able to kill Nathan without sacrificing his own posistion as an angel and such... but in the end, I guess he had no choice since Kali was dead. Of course, he gained nothing from killing the boy, since he was 'cast out' anyway.

Like a said, great stuff. _ *worships*
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
*blinks* Wow. That was really good Normally, I like things with more dialect, but this suited my mood when I wass reading it. Waah... Poor Nathan ;_; /_\ Now Gabriel gets kicked out of Heaven for a sin he performed in order to get back to Heaven... Talk about irony. I guess it's a little cliche to say I like it again, but I really did enjoy it Hope to see more of your works.
Braddie chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hmm, good, I liked it. I liked the narrative style. The only quibles I have are that,1) I thought the bit near the start where Kali was with Nathan seemed a bit rushed, and2) I think having Gabe talk to Nathan straight away in the park and making him gay seemed a little contrived for the story given the information provided. 'cause I'm thinking, "Why did Gabe stop and talk to Nate for hours when he could've kept on after Kali?"

So the improvements I could offer would be to make it more obvious that Gabe is only playing to Nate's affection to get info out of him, and give a reason for Gabe to stop for so long to talk to Nate *nods*

Hope this helped :)