Reviews for Just Tell Me
awanida chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i really like the idea behind it and the fact you were willing to be there great job
Annaece chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This sounds like some of my friends trying to talk to me and get something out of my mouth besides the words 'I'm fine'. I love this cuz this sounds a lot like the old me, so yeah your poems (as odd as it is) brings back some memories. Oh, btw way thanks for reviewing me stuff!
clouds-of-the-realm chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i read quite a few of your poems and you're a very good poet! why do you make rhyming seem so easy! and i feel this way sometimes..although i'm mostly the one unable to open up to ppl -_-

but yeah, you reviewed one of my poems a while back and i just recently went to click on ppl's profiles to read their hard work :)

keep writing, okay?
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This poem was awesome...And thats all I can say.I loved it keep up the good work.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
some of these rhymes seem very forced in this poem, but it is still good.
Sara Celeste chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
hah i feel like that whenever my friends want to hide something from me.
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
... You're an empath, aren't you? Well, stick by your friends. The world needs more people like you, like Taehl... True friendships and friends. And the willingness to listen and fix problems...

Great emotion, and poem.
pam? chan? it's raiisuh p
lexy chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
this is interesting, especially b-cuz u NeVeR open-up enuf 4 any-1 to help YoU! LoL so ur just repremanding urself in a way LoLz :Þ
autumnwood chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I like the way this made me feel..And I don't know you._ spicyedge