Reviews for Movie Star Kiss
Collar de Espinas chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
And I've now realised that this piece is a Drabble-accompaniment to an actual story. I seeeee... So now I'm going to have to go and read that instead. I guess that'll probably help with my whole 'need more personality from the characters' thing, huh? ;p
Collar de Espinas chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
This was a cute little story- have to say, it really reminded me of Dr Pepper 14's "Saturday Morning Cartoons", which is excellent.

It's nice to come across snippets of little fluff-shots such as these. The only criticism I'd have is that, at the moment, I don't think that there's a huge distinction between the personalities of the two characters- they are a little similar. However, I've enjoyed this and am glad that I stumbled across it :)
heyitsstupidme chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Love it :)
I like to read about these two, they are pretty cool
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Aww I love these drabbles about Jason and Mitchell :) So cuutee! Although you haven't updated since 06, I hope you update again soon :)
Valraven chapter 12 . 10/16/2009
Frotty Frot Frot! lol :D
Blind Scribe chapter 12 . 1/22/2009
I LOVE THIS!

You need to write more. NEED to.
WishmiesterBeta chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
this is seriously hilarious. I love your writing. mostly the mitchell/jason stuff. :)
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
These are just great. They make me so happy _ Thank you.
TopKat chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
this was just...adorable. and really funny (frotfrotfrot. i was on the flor) I love Mitchell and Jason! Didn't love Mitchell as much in 'Never', but i really do now. he's the cutest -squish- XD
magique chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
I love the dialogue between these boys-it's so cute. Your style is amazing too, it's so simple but it works beautifully.
Anaita chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAAHA! You crazy, made, brilliant, genius woman! This was wonderful to read, as are most things written by you. I finally got off my bum bum and added you on MSN. Add me back so we can discuss frotting ..

Anaita chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
Oh Geena, you're the EPITOME of awesome, seriously. My friend named all my toes XD! But yeah. You're awesome. I don't tell you that enough.

Anaita chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
I always do my smileys backwards (:. It's a habit picked up from MSN cos their smileys freak me out and they always replace my colon-bracket with their creepy faces.

i-see-faeries chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
LMAO. This is cute, and funny. Expecially the last chaper, Frot. Haha. I love it. Update soon!
magalina chapter 12 . 12/14/2006