Reviews for Vampiric Spies
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Jeron we need to update! Hello everyone! This is one of the other authors!
Queen-of-the-Storm chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I like your story very much and I hope that Liz gave me the right information and the Liz who helped author this story is the Liz I know. I mean the Liz I know is kinda brainless so I wouldn't be surprised. Hey look, I babbled about Liz for most of the review. BACK TO THE STORY! How come only Serenity's clothes are described in any detail? And why a cold cup of coffee, why? How come Auryon's POV is the only one without anybody talking or, at least, using quotes? Did you mean for this to all happen at the same time or was that just a happy coincidence? So Dariem has an old townhouse and Serenity has a penthouse, what does Auryon have? Why do I ask so many questions? Am I annoying you? Is this even the story Liz told me to read? Am I annoying you? Should I stop? What reason is there to go on? But is there any reason not to go on? Okay, I'll stop now...
DarkPriestess295 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
hehe, Liz IS a golden-copper-blonde! Oh right, great story! I love it, the intro is kind of umm... random would be the word for it. I like the cold cup of coffee thing and the vibrating pants... could you make the chapters a little longer, like you know more than two pages... short chapters are uber annoying! Anyway... UPDATE!
BlackAuthor chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This is a really good story so far. I really enjoyed reading the first chapter. I can't wait to read more, please update soon.
Liz chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I am NOT a golden-copper-blonde!
Tiger-the-Great-Xtra chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Sounds interesting so far I can't wait to read more.
Lissa chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Ooh! Very nice writing so far D I could have done without that little (almost spastic) intro in the beginning - I'm glad I moved past it and got into the story itself. I can't wait for more )