Reviews for To Germany With Love
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 3 . 9/26
this is a wonderful story, i love the chemistry between Kurt and Elsa. You should keep going.
MoMo-Tan99 chapter 49 . 5/21
What in the fuck is going through your mind when you wrote this? How do you want us to like Kurt when he is just a little piece of shit, rapping a girl and then apologize with the excuse "I have a girlfriend "and "I was drunk"? Your history facts are awful and plain anti Hitler which I can understand but you push it in a way its hard to keep reading I read 3 chapters of this random ones and they alone showed me this wasn't worth reading. So basically this was shit.
sydney420 chapter 52 . 3/15/2011
This story is incredibably sad. I believe I cried from chapter 15 all the way to 52. I sincerely hope you make a sequel, or an epiliouge, i would love to know what happens to Kurt. If all else fails, make something up and message it to me? I beg you.
sydney420 chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
This chapter made me cry.
TheMightyFork chapter 52 . 12/31/2010
Ugh... I can't believe she didnt make it! Gr! I read all 52 chapters during the night, thinking it was going to end well, and then it doesn't! I burst into tears! Also, I'm writing about a neo-Nazi... So I get that criticism as well about sympathy for a controversial character... I was with Kurt all the way :) And there was something about Elsa that I just found annoying... But it was a good story, reminded me of "The boy in the striped pyjamas" alot.
Cath F chapter 40 . 6/25/2010
I really like this story.

Oh, and , this may sound really weird, but the cat, Schnitzel's my favorite character in the story :-)
sayxwhatx9 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Nice.

I like it.

Historical Fiction is lovely :)

Kat
Conn chapter 52 . 10/11/2007
hey i loved the story, i don't really want to go into much sorry, I myself and a horrible author and any advice will likely backfire! but i loved the story~

nice work!
Lukertin chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I agree, this story is not only idiotic but insulting to everyone's intelligence.
Slightly Annoyed chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
My family is from Germany, so I find several aspects of your story slightly offensive and historically inacurate. First off, the Hitler Youth was the equivalent of today's boyscouts. They still attended school, and the extent of their trips involved biking to a farmhouse. I should know. Next, you portray most of the German population to hate Jews for no good reason, and none of them to care about a Jew's well being. Also very untrue. The majority of the German population were angry with the Jews because it was a time of economic depression and Jews had jobs available, but refused to hire Gentiles. This doesn't excuse the Nazis in any way, mind you, but it wasn't like the total population had no reason to be angry with the Jews. Also, most of the population was blind to what the nazis were doing. (You'll find more biases and lies in history books than you will anywhere else.)I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but being a German, I do tend to get somewhat offended when people who only listen to one side of the story or have a bias themselves further corrupt the minds of an uninformed population. Thanks.
BittenDhampir chapter 47 . 6/16/2006
"God should have stopped after he created animals. Humans just ruin everything."

Dang... seeing everything from another point of view makes you think. Thanks - we often forget that we're all human.
Amethyst-Clover chapter 52 . 3/7/2006
Very well done,I loved every minute of your story. I never really looked at the holocust closley from a germans point of view, I think you wrote one such point of view really well, I enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait for the revise. Thanks again for a really interesting and fun read. :)

Cheers!
animeforever9 chapter 52 . 2/11/2006
wonderful, WONDERFUL story. it was so sad. poor kurt. i feel so bad knowing that some people during the war suffered like that. you're a great author. maybe i'll read some of your published books one day!
animeforever9 chapter 40 . 2/9/2006
omg, i can't believe elisabeth and louisa are dead! that's just so sad!
animeforever9 chapter 36 . 2/8/2006
aw...poor little baby, having to be born at a time like that.
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »