Reviews for Magic In The Air
L'Archange chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Seriously? You stop there? And don't update, in like a donkey's age? Why? Why! :( I wish I knew whether or not it's futile to hope for an update...but holding my breath might not be a good idea... :P

I really like this. I think you should change her name as it reminds me of Princess Diaries, but heck, maybe you did that on purpose to poke fun? Then never mind. But yeah, I like your tone. And I really hope that you come back to update this.
cajun-cuteness chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
OMFG Tashi. You'fe better update girl!

*swears blood oath*

If you don't my evil zombies will getcha!

Me: Good Zombies. *throws them a cookie*

cajun-cuteness chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
LOL. Never agree to do whatever a guy tells you. \

*wicked smile*
cajun-cuteness chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
LOL. I think I kinda like Valdric. In a so-evil-and-yet-so-sexy way.
cajun-cuteness chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
LOL. Go Per-rincess!
cajun-cuteness chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Duh. Fire. Burned. Sound familiar?
cajun-cuteness chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
LOL. If her cousin is as perfect as they say, then I might take a chainsaw to him.. Just to see if he's perfect inside mind you. :D
Citharia chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Cool. I love the dream and reality sequence. Good language used there too, eg: "And then I heard a tune. A strain of music the like of which has never been heard before and is unlikely to be heard since. It was love and life, death and heartbreak, all rolled into one. It made you want to cry in pain, and yet laugh and smile in delight. It had beauty untold, but also un-veiled ugliness of the painful variety. The sweet strains called to me on a level that was so elemental I could only call it instinctive."

Beautiful description )

Hmm...Valdric's so creepy! But Larenia's developing power seems very...I donno, powerful? XD Haha...can't wait to see what she does with her new power, yep! )
Citharia chapter 5 . 10/31/2005
Yikes. The blood oath sounds freaky.

Hahaha...Daniel sounds really ego-istic, but really fun to read about as of now. And hm...what's the condition, I wonder? And hm...who the heck is he? ;)

Oh wells, great as usual!
Citharia chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Valdric is insane. Gosh...

Oh hell yeah! The hero appears! it wasn't Deven... XD but what the heck is wrong with Larenia? Mad person...blowing up at him like that. Yeah, but I like her fiestiness and all.

"(And, yes, despite popular belief, vampires do have hearts. Just rather evil ones.)" Gosh... *dies laughing* And seriously, that's the first time I've heard of vampires getting defeated by a lady's scream! *dies laughing again*

Alright...great job!
Citharia chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Great as usual. ) Have I mentioned how much I love your writing style and witty humor XD hilarious!

WOW...seriously, I'm impressed. Ok, so now she's a fairy? But that's cool, though her powers are so awesome. Haha...yep. Ok...Valdric sounds creepy, perverted, a$$hole-ish, yeah, despite his supposed hot-ness.

"“Oh, my, God!” I squeak."

Gosh...I love her character... XD who's the hero, I wonder? Deven? )

On to read more! Good job!
Citharia chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Wow, pretty good so far.

Gosh, that a$$! Stupid Deven. Wells, he learnt his lesson at the end anyway... XD

Hm...the introduction of the creatures, the elf, vampire and goblins were pretty interest. Not bad!

Oh yeah, the "hearing thoughts" part was hilarious...gosh, that maid! And that Deven! Of all people's thoughts she had to hear, it would be theirs! One has feathers in her brain, another's is dirty as...yeah, dirty and perverted. XD But it's very fun, yeah?

Great job!
Citharia chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Hey, thanks for your review!

Alright...this is a great beginning. I love the way you introduced your characters, the setting, etc. It gives the reader an insight to what's happening, and an image. Your descriptions of the people are really good, esp Larenia. It's awesome that she's not one of those Mary-Sue characters, all perfect, but also has her flaws, eg: in her looks. Great job!

Ah, now for my indepth character analysis, because right now, I love your characters already. )

1. Larenia:Gosh...I love her personality! Her dry humor, her sarcasm, her wit, everything! I love the way she loathes those perverted guys, her close relationship with the servants (hey, shows that she isn't a snob, hey?), and other quirky stuff like the bbq-ed kitty (noo!)...generally, my favourite character so far.

2. DevenAh, the jackass. Snobbish, perverted, hormonal guy. Show-off (the shirtless part), but I love his eyes "He pulls my hair, spits on Ninny, stomps on Max’s foot every time he passes him by, and calls me the royal mutt. I hate him!" Gosh...this made me laugh like crazy. However, I think he's got potential... XD

3. KittyAW! NOO!

XD lol. okay. Right. As I've said, love it so far. I love your humor, etc, and all the wit. I'm sounding repetitive XD...anyway, on to the next chapter! )
freeze-dirtbag chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
This story is so funny/good! Thankyou for your review! And please continue! ~freezedirtbag.
Larentia chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
Excellent! I really like it. It caught my attention, very good!